DBE Compliance on CDOT Construction Projects
Scroll to the bottom and click Register Online to register for this class. Click here to register once for all 7 classes in the CDOT Civil Rights Contract Compliance training series.
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program is a US DOT program that that seeks to ensure nondiscrimination in, and create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for USDOT-assisted contracts. CDOT manages a DBE Program Plan that includes processes for certification, goal setting, DBE utilization on contracts, and more.
This webinar will provide an overview of the DBE program, as well has the requirements Prime Contractors and DBE subcontractors must comply with on CDOT construction contracts. You'll also learn about changes to the program in the last year that may affect DBE subcontractors.
- DBE program overview
- Goal setting
- Utilization plans (Form 1414)
- DBE commitments (Form 1415)
- GFE process (Form 1416)
- Tracking and enforcement
- Prompt payment (B2G Audit)
- CUF (new Form 1432)
- DBE substitutions (Form 1420)
Monica Vialpando is the Construction Compliance Manager for the CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center. She is a leading expert in labor laws, prevailing wages, contractor compliance, LCPTracker and B2GNow. She oversees CDOT DBE contract compliance and coordinates with the Region Civil Rights Specialists to ensure Civil Rights compliance on projects.
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost