CDOT Civil Rights & Labor Compliance Workshop - In Person
This event has been canceled
IMPORTANT: This event will be offered in a hybrid model. This registration is for IN PERSON ATTENDANCE. If you prefer to attend via Zoom, please use this registration page: virtual registration page
This full day workshop is essential for all prime contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT highway construction contracts . You will learn how to comply with mandatory CDOT and Federal Civil Rights and Labor Compliance regulations outlined in FWHA Form 1273.
- FHWA Form 1273 for CDOT Federal-aid projects
- EEO Contract Requirements
- DBE Program Requirements (including new DBE Specification)
- ESB Program Requirements (including proposed Special Provisions)
- CDOT Form 205
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Requirements
- Site of Work
- Classification of workers
- Certified Payroll Requirements: Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Certified Payroll and LCPtracker
- B2GNow: DBE Commitments and Prompt Payment
Suggested Audience: Project Superintendents, Construction Contractor Employees, Consultant Project Managers, Payroll Clerks, EEO Officers, Estimators, and others involved in CDOT construction contract administration.
Note: This CDOT contractor compliance workshop is the only one planned in western Colorado this year. We encourage all current and potential contractors in CDOT Region 3 to attend. You must register to receive a link to the recorded session if you are unable to attend on the date.
Presented by: CDOT HQ Civil Rights & Business Resource Center & CDOT Region 3 Civil Rights Staff
Cost of Attendance: $25.00 per person. CDOT staff may attend for free by choosing coupon code "CDOT Employee" and using your state.co.us email address.
- Individuals must cancel three business days prior to event for refund. Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
- Acceptable cancellation methods include by phone 970-243-5242 or emailing email@example.com.
- No refunds will be granted if registrant fails to cancel three business days prior to event. Registration includes lunch and reference manual.
Fee: $ 25.00
Payments can be made by calling our office with credit card.