CDOT Civil Rights & Labor Compliance Workshop - Virtual
IMPORTANT: This event will be offered in a hybrid model. This registration is for VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE via Zoom. If you prefer to attend this event in person, please use this registration page: in-person registration page
This full day workshop is essential for all prime contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT highway construction contracts. You will learn how to comply with mandatory CDOT and Federal Civil Rights and Labor Compliance regulations outlined in FWHA Form 1273.
- FHWA Form 1273 for CDOT Federal-aid projects
- EEO Contract Requirements
- DBE Program Requirements (including new DBE Specification)
- ESB Program Requirements (including proposed Special Provisions)
- CDOT Form 205
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Requirements
- Site of Work
- Classification of workers
- Certified Payroll Requirements: Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Certified Payroll and LCPtracker
- B2GNow: DBE Commitments and Prompt Payment
Suggested Audience: Project Superintendents, Construction Contractor Employees, Consultant Project Managers, Payroll Clerks, EEO Officers, Estimators, and others involved in CDOT construction contract administration.
Note: This CDOT contractor compliance workshop is the only one planned in western Colorado this year. We encourage all current and potential contractors in CDOT Region 3 to attend. You must register to receive a link to the recorded session if you are unable to attend on the date.
Presented by: CDOT HQ Civil Rights & Business Resource Center & CDOT Region 3 Civil Rights Staff
Cost of Attendance: $25.00 per person. CDOT staff may attend for free by choosing coupon code "CDOT Employee" and using your state.co.us email address.
- Individuals must cancel three business days prior to event for refund. Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
- Acceptable cancellation methods include by phone 970-243-5242 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be granted if registrant fails to cancel three business days prior to event. Registration for the virtual session includes an online reference manual.
Fee: $ 25.00
Payments can be made by calling our front desk with credit card.